Sunday, May 22, 2016

Oops Style Women's Sleeveless Ruffle Neck Chiffon Long Maxi Dress

I received my dress in the in a pink color although it had it listed as red. I personally like the pink color. It is the same color as the dress in the pic. The dress is sleeveless and has a ruffled neck. The dress ties in the back at the neck. The inner dress is made of a stretchy material and comes to just above my knees. The outer part is the chiffon sheer material and comes to just at my ankles. It is a one size fits most. I typically wear a size 10/12 and this fit perfect. The material used for the dress is very lightweight and soft. The dress can be worn with the tie that came with it or without. I personally like it better without the tie. I love how the dress just seems to flow around you. The style is more on the dressy side and I did get it to wear to a wedding. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with it but not sure when I will get to wear it again. http://www.amazon.com/Oops-Style-Sleeveless-Chiffon-Bridesmaid/dp/B019F72G6O?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.