Friday, October 30, 2015

HotelSpa 6-in 2.5-GPM (9.5-LPM) Chrome 6-Spray Hand Shower

when I got this shower, I wasn't sure what to expect. The shower is lightweight and plastic!! After removing my old hand shower, it was time for me to install the new one. I first applied the Teflon tape that was provided. Then it was on to the instructions. The instructions were very easy to understand and clear cut. Another plus is that no tools were required. I had the shower installed in 10 minutes.
I turned on the shower to make sure there was no leaks. I was surprised at the water pressure behind this thing!! I will note that the instructions did say I could remove a piece inside the shower to decrease the pressure of the water. I tested the different spray settings to see what this thing could do. The lever to switch between the setting was very easy to turn. My favorite part is the pause button. When showering, you can the pause button to make the water come to a trickle so you are not wasting water when shampooing your hair. Once you are ready to rinse, take it off of pause. It is noted in the instructions to not leave the shower in pause mode when shower is not in use because it can cause damage to the shower head.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pme298a11358b7a37636767266b13988b9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.