Monday, October 19, 2015

Kleenex

i was given the opportunity from crowdtap to review (for free and my honest opinion) about their new designed packages for their pocket packs. They are still the same great tissue products from Kleenex!! I love Kleenex products first of all because their tissue is not harsh to mine or my children's skin. During cold and flu season we are constantly with tissues in our hands due to runny noses. Because of this, I for one do not want a red, irritated nose. With these, I don't encounter that problem to often. Next I like how compact they are so I can carry them in my purse and my kids can easily carry them in their school bags. Finally I like how they have made the pocket packs more cheerful with the new colors and designs. They really catch your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.