Thursday, March 3, 2016

Arabica Coffee Scrub

100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub. It is formulated to help acne, eczema, stretch marks and cellulite with caffeine from Arabica beans. It also contains oils (coconut) and Dead Sea salts to help moisturize and exfoliate the skin. The caffeine in the scrub is supposed to stimulate blood flow and reduce skin imperfections.
Upon opening the jar, I got a whiff of the amazing coffee bean smell. So to start off I will say I love the smell. The scrub is a very grainy texture. Unlike other scrubs I have tried, this one does not have as much water in it to make with soupy like. I use the scrub every night and have seen my skin become softer over time. I also like that my skin does not feel dried out after using it and it leaves no oily feeling as well. Compared to other scrubs I have tried, this one has been the best one thus far. I deveined this item free or at a discounted price in exchange for my opinion. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018Q3I8EC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.