Sunday, September 27, 2015

Bemaystar Nordic Wool Woman Socks Winter Socks 5-pack


First off these socks are great!!! They are warm, soft, comfortable and not at all itch. At night, my feet get real cold. With these socks, they are staying warm. My oldest child has been stealing them from me because of how warm they are. I also like that they came in 5 different colors. I am also able to wear them with pretty much any pair of pants. If you are looking for a good pair of warm and comfortable socks, these are a must. I have received these socks at a discounted price in return for my unbiased review.
http://www.amazon.com/Bemaystar-Nordic-Woman-Winter-5-pack/dp/B009GXDG9E/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1442477842&sr=8-28&keywords=Wool+Woman+Socks+Winter+Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.