Saturday, September 26, 2015

New at this

Here I am, a wife, mother, pediatric nurse and now-attempted blogger. I say attempted because this whole journal online type thing is new to me.  I won't lie. When I started this, the whole pick your page design and colors and fonts stressed me out. After getting what I think is a somewhat decent page, I then had to figure out how to navigate around to learn to post. I think once I get the hang of this I will like it.
Thanks to a friend, I have recently ventured into product testing. I already have the joy of reviewing books from time to time, so I thought "what the hey", maybe I can help someone out there with picking out a new book or lotion to try. Every now and then I would also like to share a story or three....maybe more on my family. 
I hope whoever finds this page enjoys what they read and hopefully what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.