Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hydration Running Belt with 17oz BPA Free Water Bottle Ideal for Long Distance Runners - with 7.5" Double Zipper Pouch Fits All Smartphones even with Bulky Cases - Waist Pack by CaaZ





I had the opportunity to receive Hydration Running Belt at a discount in return for my unbiased review. This belt is great!! I enjoy walking, but hate carrying a water bottle in one hand, car keys and phone in the other. This belt takes care of this problem. The belt is lightweight and thanks to the adjustable velcro side straps, fits very nicely. The belt came with a water bottle that has its own special compartment that holds it snug so I don't have to worry about dropping it. I like the convenience of the front pouch where I can but my keys and phone. It also has an earphone outlet so I can jam as I walk. Another plus is that the belt is water-resistant. You can find out more about this at the link posted below.
http://www.amazon.com/Hydration-Running-Bottle-Distance-Runners/dp/B013VG55OU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.