Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hydration Pack with 1.5 Liter BPA Free Water Bladder - 12" and 8" Deep Storage Pockets - Fits Men Women and Teenagers - Backpack Bag - by CaaZ

I had the opportunity to try the Hydration Backpack at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review. This Hydration Backpack is awesome! I love using it when riding my bike. The bag is sleek in design, nothing bulks out, which for me is a plus. It's also light weight, so carrying it is not a problem. The bag has several compartments to hold keys, phone, wallet, food, etc. It also has an earphone hole near the top of the bag making listening to music easy. I love the size of the bladder that comes with the bag. It holds a great amount of water, eliminating the need to carry water bottles, because who wants to be weighted down with extra stuff when hiking, walking or riding their bike.  Plus it has its own holding compartment!. The material of the bag is easy to keep clean. Overall, this bag is a must for those who enjoy hiking or biking long distances.

 http://www.amazon.com/Hydration-Pack-Liter-Water-Bladder/dp/B0148ZY32I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443307150&sr=8-1&keywords=caaz+hydration+backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.