Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Chomps Snack Sticks

My family and I had the opportunity to try chomps snacks sticks thanks to brandbacker.The snack sticks are 100% Non-GMO Grass-Fed Angus Beef from New Zealand and the sticks contain no artificial ingredients (no nitrites, nitrates, MSG, colors, flavors). 
The three flavors we got were crankin cran, original and hoppin jalapeño.  The  crankin cran and hoppin jalapeño had some kick to them, but not to the point I wanted to stop eating it. My husband enjoyed the jalapeño more then the other two. I enjoyed the original flavor more. Any beef sticks I have tried in the past have been tough, these sticks however were more tender. I think that is due to the way the meat was prepped without all the extra additives. 
These snack sticks are great for Outdoorsmen, Bodybuilders, Gluten Free Dieters and Parent's looking for healthy snacks for their kids. I would not hesitate giving my kids these for snacks. 
Thanks to brand backers for the free sample to review and give honest feedback.

Visit the websit below for a giveaway.  

<div align="center"><a href="https://promosimple.com/ps/8968" data-campaign="8968" class="promosimple"></a><script type="text/javascript" src="https://promosimple.com/api/1.0/campaign/8968/iframe-loader"></script></div>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment. However the comments are moderated. If offensive, it will not be shared.